Lemon & Herb Roasted Potatoes
Lemony Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Write a review
- Lemony Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 pound mixed fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil , or oil of your choice.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley,rosemary & thyme. (you can sub any or all to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat to 350° Slice potatoes partially through (like hassle back potatoes!) Mix all ingredients in the Oil Mixture together.
- Oil bottom of a baking dish,lightly salt- Then add the potatoes and brush with the Oil Mixture. Make sure to brush inside the slices.
- Reserve some of the mix for basting.
- Roast the potatoes for an hour, basting every 30 mins. Serve with remaining basting mix.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)