Write a review
- 3 eggs, separated (or egg beaters, just whites in the carton)
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (or cream of tartar)
- - Optional ingredients: 1 TBS Honey or your favorite natural sweetener, salt, garlic powder, rosemary and other fav spices/herbs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius)
- Separate the eggs, there must be no yolk in the white.
- In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese and honey until smooth.
- In the second bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder (or cream of tartar) to the whites and beat the whites on high speed until they are fluffy, form a nice peaks and hold their peaks.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)