BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD THM
Buffalo Chicken Salad THM
Write a review
- 1 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast
- ⅓ cup low-fat/fat-free Greek yogurt (I used homemade for a milder flavor, and fat-free sour cream would probably work as well)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- Optional: garlic powder/crushed garlic, dill weed, additional seasonings
- For serving (optional): 2 Light Rye Wasa crackers/person, Joseph's pita, lettuce, dill pickles, Lite Laughing Cow Cheese
- Combine all chicken salad ingredients and adjust to taste. I like my chicken salad sweet and spicy, so the ingredient amounts reflect that.
- I like to eat this chicken salad with two Light Rye Wasa crackers and dill pickles for a Fuel Pull snack. For lunch you could put it in a Joseph's pita with lettuce, dill pickles, and a Lite Laughing Cow cheese wedge or a small amount of lite mozzarella (also Fuel Pull).
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)